Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Thursday, September 22, 2005


Vacation Mosaic


I found this cool program that will allow you to create mosaics from your collection of images.

The one above is created from all my vacation pictures of which I don't have many. Obviously, if I had more pics, the quality would be a lot better. Click the image for a bigger version.

BTW: If you couldn't tell, this is a picture of the Golden Gate bridge. I took it from a catamaran, sailing in the bay.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Mark Deffenbaugh said...

Not bad. But it needs to be able to pull photos from Flickr.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Brian said...

It has an option to pull images off the internet, but I haven't tried that yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home