Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Thursday, January 25, 2007


Turn Around!

I was halfway to work the other morning when I realized I had left my ipod on the kitchen counter. More than 10 miles into my 19 mile drive, I turned around and went back and got it without even flinching. This got me thinking... Would I have done the same if I had forgotten... say.. my wallet, ID, cell phone, or pants? The answer, hell no. Especially not after being more than 10 miles into my trip. Why then for my ipod? Well... I have my priorities.

It could have something to do with the fact I work in a cubicle surrounded by loud and obnoxious morons and my ipod is the only thing that can provide me with a proper amount of "peace and quiet". Or maybe its just the large collection of Beyonce and Fergie I have loaded on it. I'll let you decide...

"How come every time you come around my London London bridge wanna go down?"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger J. said...

Please tell me are joking with what you have downloaded......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home