Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Schools Suck

I think schools are going way to far these days, taking liberties that are not theirs for the taking. For instance, these kids, like all other high-school kids, went to a party and drank some beer. The party was off school property, and had nothing to do with any school activity. Some how the school thought it was their right to suspend the students. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it the parents job to discipline their children when they are at home?

Ok forget about the kids drinking outside of school and getting suspended. What this school did is just absolutely awful. Suspending a 6 year old for sexual harassment? Crazy! What happend to the days of "if you show me yours, I'll show you mine"?

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger J. said...

I thought I was the only one who ranted about current events.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Brian said...

A six year old getting suspended for anything is rediculous. Sexual Harasment? Come on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home