Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Monday, November 07, 2005


The Ultimate Cage Match

Yesterday I got into a nice little scrape with my girlfriend.

Her: Hey baby, come here. I'm gonna spray this on your face.
Me: No, what is it?
Her: It cleans and refreshes your face.
Me: I just got out of the shower, my face is already clean.
Her: Come here, and close your eyes.
Me: No, I don't want...

She then sprays it in my face with out warning. I was standing by the closet door when the attack ensued, so I quickly jumped in and closed the door. The mysterious liquid was now burning my eyes, and giving me a bitter taste in my mouth. My attacker was still pursuing me, determined to "clean my face".

I jumped out of the closet, grabbed the bottle, and chucked it across the room.

That probably wasn't the best course of action in hind sight, but it worked in a pinch. Now the problem was the trail of liquid spewing from the wake of the bottle as it traveled across our bedroom. I looked down and noticed the nozzle of the bottle was still in my attackers hand. I looked back up and saw our liquid soaked bed, dresser, carpet, and wall. Uh oh.

Me: Who's gonna clean up this mess?

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

It's a wonder she's still with you.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit being a baby, next time take the cleansing crap. As the guy in the office next to you, it'd be a welcome change from the normal stench that comes down the hall from your direction.

By the way, why don't you get married and make it official, sounds like you're living the life now…

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger J. said...

someone else giving you crap about getting married. Is your girlfriend paying him to say this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home