Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Bread & Milk

It's just my luck that our weekly grocery shopping day happened to be the day before the big predicted "snow storm". I put that in quotes because it's nothing close to the kind of weather the rest of the country is getting, but some how everyone thinks we're worse off. Anyway, every time the weather guys predict a "snow storm" the stores fill up with the usual crowd of people looking to buy bread and milk just in case they will be confined to thier homes by the two inches of snow and ice we receive. I normally avoid this mess, but this time I totally forgot about the bread/milk people and did our weekly shopping anyway. What a god damn mess. I have no patience for people in a check out lane in the first place. Now, with the weather, everyone seems to be even crazier... Do you really need 4 loves of bread and 3 gallons of milk? If you're going to buy a snow shovel should you be in the self checkout lane whacking everyone else in the head with it as you try and maneuver it over the bar code scanner? Come one people. Get out of my way!

P.S. If your the 33.33333...% of my readers that live in Florida, you can ignore this post since you probably have no idea what I'm talking about... A-Hole!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger J. said...

Hey, you get snow, I get Hurricanes. Even the thought of a hurricane and the bottled water and canned food are gone.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Brian said...

See, there's the difference. A hurricane is something to worry about. A half inch of snow on the other hand... not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home