Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


"...sprung into action..."

There is nothing like having someone break into your apartment at 7:30 AM to wake you up and get you ready for work.

This morning as I was brushing my teeth, naked, after my shower, I hear what appeared to be someone trying to climb in through our bedroom window. Immediately my heart started pounding and I almost passed out. "Holy #$%@!" I thought to myself. I quickly looked around to find a suitable weapon. The shower curtain rod; too big and flimsy. The bottle of cleanser; probably ineffective. The towel rod; damn it wont come off the wall. Ooo.. Ooo.. the lid to the toilet tank; perfect!

I grabbed it and quickly sprung into action. I rounded the corner like a member of the local swat team with my toilet lid ready to bash someone’s head in. I quickly surveyed the room. No one was in sight. I checked out the window. Everything looked ok. What the hell made that sound?

I walked to the window, still naked, toilet lid in hand. I moved the blinds to see a huge bird laying in the grass. My only guess was the bird passed out when it saw me round the corner, naked, with a toilet lid in hand. Either that, or it hit the window and knocked it self out whilst making the loud noise I heard. I'll go with the former.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mark Deffenbaugh said...

Try getting dressed first next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home