Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Thursday, February 15, 2007


Yes!

Well, its official. I'm no longer living with my girlfriend... I'm living with my fiancee Yep, I'm "engaged".

I had everything planned out, what I was going to say and how I was going to do it. In the morning I practiced in front of the mirror. I was suave, sophisticated, and clam. When it was game time, I was a stuttering, stammering mess. I barely got the words out. Not that it mattered much because the girlfriend was already balling and probably didn't comprehend any of it. Through the tears of joy, I could hear something resembling a "yes". And then it was done. A huge weight was lifted and I was actually able to relax somewhat for the rest of the night.

It was a long time coming, but its finally done and I couldn't be happier. Now if the girlfriend, er, fiancee has her way... we will be married and have two children within the next month. It should be a fun ride from here on out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger J. said...

Too Cool!!!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Congratulation's to both of you! When Tim asked me I was crying so hard I forgot to say yes and he got so nervous about that, he just kept asking me if I was going to say yes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home