Brian's Blog

I’m not sure what you will find here; general musings and maybe some technical stuff spattered here and there.

Friday, February 16, 2007


Interesting SPAM

I just got this email (read: spam) today. I posted the good parts below, but here is the basic message. Nadejda, some 26 year old Russian mail order bride, wants me to "mail order" her. Apparently Justin, her previous "mail orderer", stood her up, now she has this visa application and no one in the US to marry. Bummer.

Who falls for these scams?

How are you? My name is Nadejda. I am 26 years old. I live in Russia, city Yoshkar-Ola. I am cheerful woman, and like to do many things as sport, camping, go to the cinema, theatre etc. In a word I like to do all what like all people...

...I wish tell to you history which have pushed me write to you. 8 months ago I have got acquainted with the man from other country by name Justin. During this time we had good relations. We have understood that our relations become serious and we have decided to meet in his country. I wrote the application for reception the visa. I waited reception of the visa approximately half of year....

...I have gone to Moscow to receive the visa. I informed good news to Justin, but he has answered, that does not want our meeting. He played with me....

...I do not know your ideas about my letter, but it would be fine if we could meet and have some weeks or months together. On my trip I want to receive rest from my work and a life in Russia. Also the basic purpose for the future it is search good men for serious attitudes which go to a marriage. I have no children, but I want to have children in the future...

Just in case any of you are interested, here's her email address (zolnadja@bk.ru).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bri.

.My name is James. I'm from Canada. I received the exact same letter from that chick Nad... thanks for your blog spot I'll check her out and then probably fuck with her a little. Maybe I'll scam the scammer and make a donation to your blog.
Like stewie griffith said...
"Revenge is a dish best served cold.... with pudding."

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian and James,

Poor Nad doesn't seem to know which country she has a visa for - I'm in Australia and she wants to come and visit me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home